NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Screenwriting Bar & Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Who's Back and Who's New???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 23>
Author
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2007 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by ABEAR111 ABEAR111 wrote:

Tony, cool pic.  I tried doing that but can't format it right to be accepted by NYCMM.  How do you do that?

Pretty easy, ABEAR.  I tried it out just today.  Just set up an account on Photobucket.  Download your picture there, and then click the EDIT BUTTON (your dream come true, no?).  You can resize the pic to Avatar size.  Once you do that, look for the box under your resized picture marked, I believe, IMAGE.  Highlight and copy from "http" all the way 'til ".jpeg", then go into Settings on NYC MM and paste it into the box provided. You'll see it.  It's sort of of a lengthy box in the Avatar section.  I hope it works for you.

T
Tony G View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2007 at 5:18pm
Smile

Edited by Tony G - 26 May 2007 at 5:21pm
aurora68 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aurora68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2007 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by ABEAR111 ABEAR111 wrote:

All right crlncxn!!
AND WELCOME BACK AURORA!!!  WE ARE SO FORTUNATE TO HAVE ONE (TW0) OF SUCH TALENT BACK WITH US!

(ps I outed you over on moviepoet)

Edited by ABEAR111 - Today at 2:24pm

Oh, you mean this post from TODAY?  Thank you for the date stamp, NYC.  Chris, make sure you include that when you add the edit button at Moviepoet, eh?  SO useful.

Oh, but nice try, Charlie-who-I-might-remember-from-Moviepoet.  Nice try.

ABEAR111 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABEAR111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2007 at 10:11pm
Okay, I'll admit it, I went back and added the exclamation points - I wanted it to look like I was more excited about it.  You busted me.
ABEAR111 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABEAR111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2007 at 10:42pm
Thank you, Tony G.  Worked like a charm.  Now I can be cool like you and Chris.
crlncxn View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crlncxn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2007 at 12:30am
   Tony and Charlie...are you guys feeling okay? Just you look kinda distorted.
Rusty View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rusty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2007 at 12:56am
Charlie, Tony, you can resize your photos in Photoshop and get rid of the squeeze/stretch effect.

Charlie you have a Gary Oldman look, and Tony reminds me of Michael Madsen.
crlncxn View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crlncxn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2007 at 2:41am
Careful what you say Rusty - that's how they look in real life when they've been at the bar too long I expect.
Tony G View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2007 at 4:13am
Charlie: Don't get ahead of yourself.  It takes a while to achieve the coolness of myself and Chris.  But be patient, you're doing fine.  The shades are a good start.

Caroline: I only look distorted because I miss you.  Something must have happened - I don't know what - which has formed a wedge between us.  I've been doing some soul-searching, however... I'll let you know how it goes.

Rusty: I went into PhotoShop.  Why in the heck doesn't it offer "RESIZE IMAGE" when you right-click on the photo?  But hey, Michael Madsen... that ain't so bad, right?
Indieme View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Regular
NYC Midnight Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Indieme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2007 at 4:41am
I am new to this competition, but I look forward to it.

This reminds me that I should probably write something for Moviepoet this month too. I'm such a procrastinator. I'll do it later today or tomorrow. Maybe after the cookout tomorrow. No, I'll be too full and tired. Tuesday maybe... Tongue
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 23>
  Share Topic