NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Creative Writing Corner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WHERE ARE YOU?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steph9289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2019 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by stephenmatlock stephenmatlock wrote:

Originally posted by iheartliving iheartliving wrote:

I don't know if I'm asking this in the correct spot, but I posted my mystery from Group 120 under a new topic in the Flash Fiction Forum early this morning.  I think I have the format correct and everything, but my story is still not showing up with a link on the master list.  What am I doing wrong? I am 100% it's something I've done incorrectly.  Thank you so much for organizing all of this!  :) 

1. Create your post in the 2019 Flash Fiction subgroup. Copy the link to that post.
2. Reply to the Master List group that matches your group number. For example, if you're in groups 1-20, you'd open that topic, then Reply with the link to your post.

The Master Lists are manually curated by two heroic volunteers, following the footsteps of the most heroic Nixie (whom I've met in person). It's a labor of love, and the forum software can make it difficult to keep things in synch, but just be patient -- they'll get around to you.

I prefer the term "Masochistic Volunteer" Wink
#amrevising
calksb View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calksb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2019 at 6:18pm
Hello, 
I am here after finally getting my registration confirmed.

I am in group 63 and wondering how to shorten my link, and also, where to send it so it gets to the right group.

calksb
OnyxLily View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnyxLily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2019 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by steph9289 steph9289 wrote:

Originally posted by stephenmatlock stephenmatlock wrote:

Originally posted by iheartliving iheartliving wrote:

I don't know if I'm asking this in the correct spot, but I posted my mystery from Group 120 under a new topic in the Flash Fiction Forum early this morning.  I think I have the format correct and everything, but my story is still not showing up with a link on the master list.  What am I doing wrong? I am 100% it's something I've done incorrectly.  Thank you so much for organizing all of this!  :) 

1. Create your post in the 2019 Flash Fiction subgroup. Copy the link to that post.
2. Reply to the Master List group that matches your group number. For example, if you're in groups 1-20, you'd open that topic, then Reply with the link to your post.

The Master Lists are manually curated by two heroic volunteers, following the footsteps of the most heroic Nixie (whom I've met in person). It's a labor of love, and the forum software can make it difficult to keep things in synch, but just be patient -- they'll get around to you.

I prefer the term "Masochistic Volunteer" Wink

Steph, I hope you have that on your resume :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123