NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Everything Else
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Uploading Final Submittal for Judges

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michnarae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Uploading Final Submittal for Judges
    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 10:56am
Hello, 
I'm new to this competition and dont see where to upload pieces. Is this provided the day the competition starts and we receive our assignments?

Edited by Michnarae - 10 Jun 2020 at 11:05am
alfdis View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Regular
NYC Midnight Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alfdis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2020 at 4:01pm
You'll receive an e-mail when the competition starts that gives you the link for uploading. The forums are separate from the contests, so you won't post or upload anything here for official purposes, only for sharing and discussing with other writers.

I've only participated in one contest so far, so if you want to double check in case the process for the contest you registered to is different from what I explained, I recommend posting your question under the topic "Questions and Answers" in the general discussion forum. There's usually some NYCM administrator who answers question about things like that.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic