NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Questions & Answers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Title Mistake

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Title Mistake
    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 at 3:00pm
I'm posting this here in the hopes that some NYC folks can help! I put a different title on my submittable form than the one on the story itself (which matches file name). Is there anything I can do?
Sponsored Links

Janetinputney View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janetinputney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2019 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by ABC ABC wrote:

I'm posting this here in the hopes that some NYC folks can help! I put a different title on my submittable form than the one on the story itself (which matches file name). Is there anything I can do?

In the finals of the screenplay competition last july, I put my name as the title while submitting it. When i got my feedback, one of the judges suggested in areas for improvement that I should get a better title as they didn’t see how it related to the story!  I came 8th overall. Who knows if it affected me!
Veralisa Markwood View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veralisa Markwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2019 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by Janetinputney Janetinputney wrote:

Originally posted by ABC ABC wrote:

In the finals of the screenplay competition last july, I put my name as the title while submitting it. When i got my feedback, one of the judges suggested in areas for improvement that I should get a better title as they didn’t see how it related to the story!  I came 8th overall. Who knows if it affected me!

That is hilarious.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic