NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Screenwriting Bar & Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The biggest idiot on this green earth.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nimhathuna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2021 at 8:59am
Originally posted by RiBoMex RiBoMex wrote:

Ask them and explain the situation. The same thing happened to me last year. I sent a message on the forum and an email explaining the situation. The organisers were kind enough to let me send the script by email; it was read and accepted (actually made it to the following round).

So go for it!

Good advice, particularly given the different time zones in the competition. Send an email. What have you got to lose?
*What you can't get down on paper is only waste.*
maxbjork View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maxbjork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2021 at 9:36am
Thanks everyone! We'll see if I get DQ'ed. Sure hope not, but I take full responsibility if I do. It was late when I looked at the prompts and I didn't even think to check if a Crossing Guard was something different. It's not the first time I've made a stupid mistake like that...

@Aeleahy, did you end up emailing NYCM about the timezone mess up? Like @Nimhathuna said... what do you have to lose sending them an email?

Cheers,

-Max
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic