NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Screenwriting Bar & Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Social media

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Treena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Social media
    Posted: 19 Jan 2023 at 3:28pm
Hello everyone, this is my first year participating and I'm really excited. If anybody wants to add me on social media my Twitter handle is @nevermind564.

Feel free to share whatever platform you're all on. 
Good luck to everyone who is starting the short story challenge.
Smile 

Edited by Treena - 21 Jan 2023 at 4:00am
CamsynClair View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamsynClair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2023 at 10:00pm
Welcome to NYCM!! I added you on Twitter! I'm @being_cam. This is my second year with NYCM but my first year in the Screenwriting Challenge. I'm excited and nervous! Best of luck to you, as well! It's so awesome that you're going all in with SS and Screenwriting your first year! 
winternovella View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote winternovella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2023 at 12:16pm
Y'all can find my twitter here, profile has a link to my site: @winter_novell 
Treena View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Treena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2023 at 12:41pm
I just followed both of you. Are you entering the screenwriting challenge? I decided to and am nervous but very excited.
winternovella View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote winternovella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2023 at 2:23pm
I paid my fee so I guess I'm in! I have literally never written a screenplay before so I'm eager to dive into it. :)
Ojuliaspinola View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ojuliaspinola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2023 at 11:10am
Hiyaa everyone! It's my first year doing NYC midnight, and I'm doing the Screenwriting Challenge. (I wanted to do Short Story but I missed the deadline, oh well, next year!) I'm really excited, I'm mostly into sci-fi and magical realism so ready to be pushed out of my comfort zone :) my twitter is @ojuliaspinola, just followed you all!
MonicaSilva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MonicaSilva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2023 at 2:09pm
Having you on board for the short story challenge is super cool. I just followed you on Twitter to stay updated on your journey. Let's connect and support each other through this creative ride! Best of luck to all of us diving into the challenge. Oh, by the way, have you ever considered sharing your creative side on platforms like SoundCloud? Getting those SoundCloud plays can be a fantastic way to showcase your talent. Keep the excitement going!

Edited by MonicaSilva - 28 Aug 2023 at 5:39pm
kmcp View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmcp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2023 at 8:40pm
Welcome!! Best of luck!
 My instagram is @booksinparadise
Art_Optic View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Art_Optic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2023 at 3:28pm
loved chatting with everyone here - my twitter is @anon_expression if anyone wants to keep the discussion going
 Post Reply Post Reply