NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Creative Writing Corner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Round 3 - Titles and Synopses

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
NYC Midnight Regular
NYC Midnight Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelagilbert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2018 at 8:06pm
Interesting-my story deals with someone with dementia as well.  Strange that with those prompts, two of us chose to take that route!
Sponsored Links

Meggles View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2018 at 10:00pm
That’s crazy! I didn’t intend mine to be about dementia, but that’s the story that came out once I started writing. It’s something I know a lot about, so I guess it was easy for me to head in that direction.

Edited by Meggles - 13 May 2018 at 10:00pm
cyberk View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyberk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2018 at 11:22pm
Kevin's Dying Wish

In one unforgettable moment, Broadway comes together for good.
Screenplay Rd 1: Bridle and Groom
Short Story Rd 2: The Angel of Beaumont-en-Verdunois
Terry Towery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terry Towery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2018 at 11:31pm

Star Crossed

When Rose Kaufman engineers a meeting with her idol, the aging actress refuses to stick to the script.

Where bad ideas meet sh*tty writing.
Jennabini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennabini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 10:11am
Stage Safari- sounds exciting and adorable at the same time!

Sorry, I'm new to these forums, haven't quite figured out how to reply to a specific post yet!

Edited by Jennabini - 14 May 2018 at 10:13am
JESimpson View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JESimpson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 10:31am
Originally posted by Jennabini Jennabini wrote:

Sorry, I'm new to these forums, haven't quite figured out how to reply to a specific post yet!

Apparently the way to do it -- as I just learned -- is NOT to hit the "Reply" link; instead, use the "Quote" link at the top right of the message you're replying to. If you just hit Reply, it doesn't carry forward any reference information -- Quote copies whatever's been said in the message you're replying to (including anything IT quoted).

Agreed: it's not completely intuitive!
R1H64 One Less Shortcut
R2H6 Getaway
R3 Win a Date with Dolly
Jennabini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jennabini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 10:35am
Originally posted by JESimpson JESimpson wrote:

Apparently the way to do it -- as I just learned -- is NOT to hit the "Reply" link; instead, use the "Quote" link at the top right of the message you're replying to. If you just hit Reply, it doesn't carry forward any reference information -- Quote copies whatever's been said in the message you're replying to (including anything IT quoted).

Ah ha! Thank you :)
mstracho View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mstracho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 10:43am

Originally posted by JESimpson JESimpson wrote:

Ah ha! Thank you :)

I didn't see this! Thank you! I'm looking forward to people reading it! And getting to read others.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic