NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Screenwriting Bar & Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Round 2 Results!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2019 at 5:10am
Well well well. Bring it on - except this Saturday I'm moving with my whole family to France via plane, train and automobile... so wish me luck finding the time! 
Flash Round 2: Last Stop (Horror)
Sponsored Links

beckyrcollins View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beckyrcollins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2019 at 5:45am
Originally posted by Tim G Tim G wrote:

Well well well. Bring it on - except this Saturday I'm moving with my whole family to France via plane, train and automobile... so wish me luck finding the time! 

Moving moving or travelling for holidays? One requires a LOT more packing! Haa, good luck regardless!
FFC CH1 Special Treatment (Ghost)
FFC CH2 Your Greatest Treasure (Crime Caper)
Tim G View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2019 at 6:37am
Originally posted by beckyrcollins beckyrcollins wrote:

Moving moving or travelling for holidays? One requires a LOT more packing! Haa, good luck regardless!

Just the hols. And wonderful wife and mother (no I don't go on all my hols with my Mum) have both agreed they'll entertain the kids and let me lock myself in a room for the evening.
jalex77 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jalex77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2019 at 7:02am

I'm right there with you. (Not France. I wish France.) My mom's 70th birthday is this weekend and the festivities are on Saturday...
SC19
R2 H5
R3
Paula View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paula Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2019 at 7:03am

Originally posted by beckyrcollins beckyrcollins wrote:

Just the hols. And wonderful wife and mother (no I don't go on all my hols with my Mum) have both agreed they'll entertain the kids and let me lock myself in a room for the evening.

Glad you made it! It was well deserved. Your script was pretty polished and when I saw you had ranked third in your group, I realised how high the level really is in this round. Best of luck finding time to write this weekend. I’m sure you’ll do well.
jalex77 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jalex77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2019 at 7:03am
Originally posted by NilesPerry NilesPerry wrote:

I wholeheartedly disagree with some of these results. No offense to anyone, but there are some pieces that received HM when they should have placed higher. I hope you ALL post feedback, as I want to see what the judges had to say. Congratulations to my Forum friends moving on to the final round. I am available for beta reading this round. Reserve your spots ASAP.

There were a few that I was surprised to see that didn't make it.
SC19
R2 H5
R3
haole View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Regular
NYC Midnight Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2019 at 7:41am
Originally posted by jalex77 jalex77 wrote:

I wholeheartedly disagree with some of these results. No offense to anyone, but there are some pieces that received HM when they should have placed higher. I hope you ALL post feedback, as I want to see what the judges had to say. Congratulations to my Forum friends moving on to the final round. I am available for beta reading this round. Reserve your spots ASAP.

It's still a really crappy thing to say.
Tim G View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tim G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2019 at 7:48am

I'm right there with you. (Not France. I wish France.) My mom's 70th birthday is this weekend and the festivities are on Saturday...

WE GOT THIS
jalex77 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jalex77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2019 at 9:07am
Originally posted by haole haole wrote:

It's still a really crappy thing to say.

I didn't mean any offense. I respect everybody who wrote. This contest is full of some of the most creative people around! I just had some picks that didn't make it and it surprised me, is all.
SC19
R2 H5
R3
haole View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Regular
NYC Midnight Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote haole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2019 at 9:10am
Sorry, I wasn't referring to what you said. I didn't think your comment was the problematic one.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic