NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Creative Writing Corner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Results are out

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Results are out
    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 at 7:28pm
I'm...speechless...
This sig intentionally blank
Draiglas View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Draiglas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2021 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by Random Random wrote:

I'm...speechless...

Congrats dude :)

I continue my streak of getting through by the skin of my teeth. Which makes up for the fact that the only reason I am up to see the results is because I'm still working (this being hour 15 of my work day...)
GenieAZ View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GenieAZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2021 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by Random Random wrote:

I'm...speechless...

Congratulations! I loved your story.
Dark&StormyNight View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dark&StormyNight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2021 at 7:40pm
Nada. Zip. Zilch.

Only one other from my group posted, and couldn’t read any of the top 5s..  Curious what the judges feedback will be.

Congrats and good luck to all those moving on.  

So...when is the 100 Microfiction, if they’re even having it again?

Edited by Dark&StormyNight - 06 Apr 2021 at 7:44pm
AubreyZahn View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Regular
NYC Midnight Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AubreyZahn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2021 at 7:45pm
Congrats Random! I'll have to go read yours now, somehow missed it when I was reading all the new posts what feels like years ago.

Second in my heat, so excited to be moving on! And my best friend who I convinced to enter this competition placed FIRST in hers. Smile
Nimhathuna View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nimhathuna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2021 at 7:46pm
I came 2nd in my group. Thrilled to bits! I checked it twice to make sure.
patsy View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2021 at 7:48pm
Not my year.  Good luck everyone!
smithercell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smithercell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2021 at 7:51pm
Hooray! I'm very grateful to have made it to the next round. I was honestly not expecting that. I can't wait to read some of the other stories that made it though in my category. 
BarbaraFL View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BarbaraFL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2021 at 8:07pm
Just squeaked through on this one - psyched to get another crack at it this weekend. Good luck to all!
Hanley! View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Regular
NYC Midnight Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanley! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2021 at 8:10pm
Fourth in my group. Happy with that, and honestly a bit surprised. This was the third story I've written for NYC and my first two (from Flash Fiction 2020) scored 9th then 7th, so I was really hoping I could improve on that a little this time and make the next round. It was my first time writing Romance so I was surprised it was well received. 

Congrats to everyone on their results. I read so many great stories and barely skimmed the surface of what's there. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic