NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Creative Writing Corner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Read C3 Flash winning stories

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote nod1v1ng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Read C3 Flash winning stories
    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 8:35pm

Are you looking to read the Round 2, Challenge 3 winning stories? You are in luck. I updated the Master List with all placements. (Let me know if I missed yours!)

Congratulations to everyone who is moving on to the finals this weekend. Being one of the 75 last competitors standing out of a field of over 4100 is an impressive feat.

However, everyone who wrote a story in any challenge deserves a pat on the back. So many new creations in the world because of you. Well done! 
Reasonably_Crazy View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Reasonably_Crazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 10:24pm
What a herculean task! You're incredible!
Alexis_H View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alexis_H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2020 at 2:01pm
Just has to be said, you're amazing. Thank you. 
Archive
250 R2
<a href="https://tinyurl.com/YACCMMDD" rel="nofollow">250 (R1)</
SDWatts View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SDWatts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2020 at 3:47pm
I appreciate this so much. Whenever I get a genre I'm uncomfortable with, I always try to find winning stories in that genre. You're amazing! 
Frefallr View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frefallr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2020 at 1:02am
Originally posted by nod1v1ng nod1v1ng wrote:

Are you looking to read the Round 2, Challenge 3 winning stories? You are in luck. I updated the Master List with all placements. (Let me know if I missed yours!)

Congratulations to everyone who is moving on to the finals this weekend. Being one of the 75 last competitors standing out of a field of over 4100 is an impressive feat.

However, everyone who wrote a story in any challenge deserves a pat on the back. So many new creations in the world because of you. Well done! 
You rock.
Delilah Doe View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Regular
NYC Midnight Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delilah Doe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2020 at 9:16am
Thank you so much, appreciate that! 
 Post Reply Post Reply