NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Screenwriting Bar & Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

R2 G13: "Retrieval" (Thriller)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NYC Midnight Regular
NYC Midnight Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plapine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: R2 G13: "Retrieval" (Thriller)
    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 at 4:23pm
Group 13: Thriller / A prerequisite / A roommate

Retrieval

As a man seeks to expand his family, an unforeseen crisis at work
means that his biological clock is not the only race against time.

Hey everyone! I am late to the party with the forum, mainly because I am technologically challenged and had no idea how to create this post. So thank you to whoever posted the step by step instructions! I'm thrilled to see so many submissions in group 13 and I can't wait to dig in this week. I had a lot of fun with this one--hopefully not too much that I exit the thriller genre :)
catnamedeaster View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catnamedeaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2021 at 5:03pm
Hi, I added you to the Master List, but your script is technically posted in the wrong place. You posted it to the Screenwriting Bar & Lounge Forum but you should post it in the sub forum, Screenwriting Challenge 2021 Review. The main forum is for other topics regarding screenwriting while the sub forum is strictly for scripts. I'd recommend reposting in the correct place so your script will be among the others. If you decide to repost, send me the new link and I'll update your link on the Master List.
Thanks. Cat
Plapine View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Regular
NYC Midnight Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plapine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2021 at 5:21pm
Is there a way to delete this thread since it's in the wrong place?

Thanks for the helping hand to a newbie!
catnamedeaster View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catnamedeaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2021 at 8:18am
I don't think you can delete it but you can change the title to Disregard or something like that.

I updated your link on the Master List!
 Post Reply Post Reply