NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Everything Else
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Points system?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JayElBlanco14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Points system?
    Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 1:52pm
Hiya,

As a newbie, I've noticed that there is some sort of points system. Can anyone tell me what it's about please? Thanks!
fioOxf View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fioOxf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 10:51am
Originally posted by JayElBlanco14 JayElBlanco14 wrote:

Hiya,

As a newbie, I've noticed that there is some sort of points system. Can anyone tell me what it's about please? Thanks!

The stars? It indicates how much you've participated in the forums. And I think the thank you button top right also adds to it, but not sure if it's when you thank, are thanked or both.

I have only been on the forums for around 6 months, but participate quite a lot - it seems to give you a star every 100 points or so. My new star just appeared the other day, so looking at my points should give you an approximate number of points per star. But yes, the number is the posts/comments you make.
 Post Reply Post Reply