NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Creative Writing Corner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Micro Fiction Results

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote manifestlynot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 1:24am
HM #1, which was way more generous than I deserved! Congrats to all moving on and good luck this weekend!
Short Screenplay Ch3: A Failure
kristina_f View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristina_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 1:33am
Originally posted by EMeadows EMeadows wrote:

Thank you! I've searched all folders and don't have it. Now I'm worried my assignment email won't come tomorrow night. 

At least for that one the information will be posted here: http://www.nycmidnight.com/Competitions/MFC/250/Challenge.htm

You'll be able to check in... 42.5 hours? (I can't math right now, but it's posted on the linked page in case I eff'd that up).

What you wouldn't get if there is an issue with your email is the feedback from the judges. If that's of concern to you, it might be worth making an inquiry.

Edited by kristina_f - 14 Jan 2021 at 1:33am
Frefallr View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frefallr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 1:40am
Originally posted by timmytimtimothy timmytimtimothy wrote:

I really don't know what to expect from the judges / scoring in this one. I've read so many awesome little yarns!

For what it's worth – and in case putting it out there makes it more likely to come about – I do fancy writing another story this weekend 😊 
Glad to hear that because you're on!
Frefallr View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Frefallr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 1:48am
Originally posted by Suave Suave wrote:

I made it! Only 8th, but I am moving on!
Great!! I just realized I never followed up after the beta and read the final version - life's been crazy....  Congrats on moving on! Me too!
Talya B View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talya B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 2:11am
Honourable Mention 2 for me - won't pretend I'm not disappointed.
Talya B.
R1. G93. Romance / Walking over a bridge / ordinary: 'Princess'
https://forums.nycmidnight.com/topic37683_post396355.html#396355
neuroanatody View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neuroanatody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 4:56am
Whoops, I just got through. With the new UK lockdown and homeschooling and work pressure, this time for a change I hoped I wouldn't make it. Looks like it's always the opposite of my wishes :D  
R2 G9 (Suspense) Shiny Berries
terrilynn View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terrilynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 5:55am
Well, there's my weekend sorted. 

#6 in my group so I'm moving up and on! Congrats to all who entered whether you ascended or not. 

Terri
Draiglas View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Regular
NYC Midnight Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Draiglas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 6:13am
Got through by the skin of my teeth at #9 which was surprising! (As in surprising i got through at all) Like last time, my Saturday is not free so i will be writing in quiet moments. Maybe that's the key to success though...

Edited by Draiglas - 14 Jan 2021 at 6:14am
catnamedeaster View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catnamedeaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 6:36am
I got an Honorable Mention and I'm okay with that as I wasn't expecting to see my name at all. My genre was comedy and it was tough.
Best of luck to all moving forward!
NMiller View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 6:45am
Honorable Mention 3! 
It was my first foray into writing so I am as much pleased as disappointed at not  being able to write more. I am so  thankful for all the feed back on the forum and getting a chance to read everyone's work. So much fun!

Congratulations to all who placed or HMd and good luck to you this weekend. Look forward to reading!!!

Edited by NMiller - 14 Jan 2021 at 6:51am
R1 G29 Submission:
Second Intention HM#3
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic