NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Creative Writing Corner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MF100 Failed and First Drafts?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamsynClair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2022 at 11:14am
Originally posted by WhistlerCrowe WhistlerCrowe wrote:

I LOVE this thread!! 
With the second round, there were really only minor changes between my first few drafts and my final one. Had some issues deciding between naming my MC "Grim" or "Death".

My first-round story, however, ended up being very different from how my first draft was written. I really want to expand on this world I created. Never thought about writing a dark fantasy erotica series before, but I'm seriously considering it now. LOL 

Rom Com | Using a Public Restroom | Brace

"Love, Lust, and Synthesized Pixie Dust"

They never tell you that Once Upon A Time sometimes starts in the mildewed bathroom of a backwater town’s gas station. The Fairy Godmothers, I mean. You hear about glass slippers and true love’s kiss and magic tears that bring light back to dark eyes but never this

Having had one pint too many at the tavern and making an emergency pit stop for synthesized pixie dust - thank you so much Tinkerbell for forming a strike because Peter grew up - I had to use the facilities. Imagine my surprise when I opened the graffiti phallic emblazoned door and saw the twin black antlers and red-smoke skin of a demon using the urinal with a muscled arm braced against the dirty wall. He turned his head at the creak of the door, our gaze met and I felt a shiver run through me. His ash gray orbs slowly traced my figure. Thank the gods I wore my pushup bra today. I saw him adjust himself and then turn towards me, stalking powerful and tall and so damn tempting.

“Feeling horny, handsome?” I asked, pointedly looking at the massive horns curving above his head.

He smiled and leaned towards me, death-tainted lips claiming mine.

YESSS I remember this story from R1!! I loved it so much, and um, you may have a market on this forum for dark fantasy erotica LOL Do you have an NCYM archives post? I wanted to reread your final piece on this one; I remember it being so satisfying haha
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic