NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Screenwriting Bar & Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Last Year's Scripts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
NYC Midnight Regular
NYC Midnight Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rainy Night Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2006 at 10:30am

It really helped to pass the time last year while we were waiting for to find out the heat winners.

Chris Messineo View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Messineo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2006 at 4:22am
Originally posted by Rainy Night Rainy Night wrote:

It really helped to pass the time last year while we were waiting for to find out the heat winners.
Waiting for the results is painful.

Chris
ABEAR111 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABEAR111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2006 at 4:57am
Originally posted by Rainy Night Rainy Night wrote:

How long exactly did that take???
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Messineo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2006 at 5:34am

The first round winners will be announced on September 12.

So you have over 6 weeks to hang out and worry with your fellow writers.

Chris
ABEAR111 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABEAR111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2006 at 8:03am
OUCH!  (guess I should have read the fine print, or at least the schedule)

Edited by ABEAR111 - 18 Jul 2006 at 8:04am
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Messineo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2006 at 8:42am
The wait stinks, but we had a great time in the forums last year.  A lot of people where sharing their scripts and the feedback was fantastic.

Chris
SavageG View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SavageG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2006 at 9:41am

If anyone is interested I'll gladly send out my script from last year. It's definately more of a "here's what not to do" script since I lost, rather miserably.

Call it rookie mistakes. That's what I do. You know... so I can't stop crying and go to sleep at night.

Just e-mail me at gdhenderson@hotmail.com
Not all who wander are lost, not all who wonder without wisdom.
ABEAR111 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABEAR111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2006 at 11:58am
Originally posted by SavageG SavageG wrote:

If anyone is interested I'll gladly send out my script from last year. It's definately more of a "here's what not to do" script since I lost, rather miserably.

Call it rookie mistakes. That's what I do. You know... so I can't stop crying and go to sleep at night.

Just e-mail me at gdhenderson@hotmail.com

I'd like to read it.  Could you just post it in the thread for last year's scripts?
Thanks!
lime View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2006 at 8:49pm
    Where do I find the scripts that you folks so kindly are posting? I'm having a hard time navigating this forum
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Messineo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2006 at 4:13am
Originally posted by lime lime wrote:

Where do I find the scripts that you folks so kindly are posting? I'm having a hard time navigating this forum

Some of the scripts from last year are listed at the very beginning of this thread.  Just look at the first page and follow the links to read the scripts.

Chris
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic