NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Questions & Answers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Last Second Submissions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hgatlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Last Second Submissions
    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 at 12:18am
Does NYCM have a grace period for submissions right at midnight? I'm not sure if I got mine in at 11:59 or 12:00... Anyway to confirm? I got the confirmation email but I think you still get that if you're late.
Nimhathuna View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nimhathuna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2021 at 8:02am
This is under the clock before the submission page 

"OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN CLOCK - The official countdown to the submission deadline is in the assignment email and listed on the official competition website.  The time shown on this page is set one hour later than the official countdown to allow for last-minute submissions, but anything submitted after the official clock may be marked late by NYC Midnight.  Late entries will still be provided feedback by the judges, but will not be eligible to move to the next round.  MAKE SURE YOU ARE SUBMITTING YOUR STORY BY THE OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN CLOCK! "

Hope this helps.

Edited by Nimhathuna - 28 Mar 2021 at 8:03am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic