NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Screenwriting Bar & Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is there an assignment archive somewhere?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NilesPerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is there an assignment archive somewhere?
    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 at 7:01pm
I need too hunt down prompts on some of my historic pieces, going back to 2014. Does anyone know if the assignments have been archived anywhere, so I could look up what the prompts were for past entries? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Smile

Edited by NilesPerry - 16 Nov 2019 at 12:04am
Charlie272 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlie272 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2019 at 9:04pm
I don’t think they delete any of that stuff but they don’t make it easy to find.  Do you have old emails from them which would give links to the assignment pages? I was able to do that for when I did the short story challenge in 2010, and when I found the email, the link still worked.
NilesPerry View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NilesPerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2019 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by Charlie272 Charlie272 wrote:

I don’t think they delete any of that stuff but they don’t make it easy to find.  Do you have old emails from them which would give links to the assignment pages? I was able to do that for when I did the short story challenge in 2010, and when I found the email, the link still worked.
That's just it... I'm missing the few emails that could take me back to them. I also don't have hard copy.
NYCNewbie View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NYCNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 9:53am
If you go to the forum home page (https://forums.nycmidnight.com/forums.html) and scroll to the bottom, all the archived past competitions are there. You can go through the stories and scripts to find the same genre and prompts etc. Is this any help?

Paula

Edited by NYCNewbie - Yesterday at 9:53am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic