NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Creative Writing Corner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATSY

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2016 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by sootfoot5 sootfoot5 wrote:

you know, in our house we have birthday-weeks.  That means that the person having a birthday gets gifts, taken out for lunches and dinners, and just all around pampered for a whole week.  

I hope this posting, with posts for a couple of days, helps start that tradition for you.  It is loads of fun!  You, of course, must return the favor, but then you get to show others the kind of things you'd like to get...what goes around comes around.  

BTW, I'm the one who made this up in our family - whoo hoo!  Let the good times roll!  Happy Birthday week Patsy!

Thanks Leslie!  I kind of had a birthday week, because I didn't celebrate with the entire family until Sat, and with my husband and my Mom on my actual birthday.  But me likey this tradition, you clever girl you Wink
Scarlet Screenwriter View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarlet Screenwriter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2016 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by patsy patsy wrote:

Originally posted by Scarlet Screenwriter Scarlet Screenwriter wrote:

I happen to have a photo of one of the original Soul Capturer cameras ... I made an avatar version of that!  Very steam punk ...
Ooh!  Thanks!!  Hopefully it will bring me luck Tongue

Here's the full size image of the Soul Capturing camera ... if you want to illustrate your topic or cover page ...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123