NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Screenwriting Bar & Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Extended Deadline to Enter

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NYC Midnight Regular
NYC Midnight Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rainy Night Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Extended Deadline to Enter
    Posted: 21 Jul 2006 at 9:07am
NYC Midnight keeps pushing back the deadline to enter the contest.  Do you think there will be more or less people in the competition this year?
ABEAR111 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABEAR111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2006 at 9:21am
Originally posted by Rainy Night Rainy Night wrote:

NYC Midnight keeps pushing back the deadline to enter the contest.  Do you think there will be more or less people in the competition this year?

Sounds like less.
gmercer View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmercer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2006 at 9:30am
Since it probably is being pushed back due to a lack of entrants, I wonder if they'll end up pushing back the start date of the contest. Hopefully not.

glenn 
Chris Messineo View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Messineo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2006 at 11:40am
I hope this isn't a state secret or anything, but they always do that, with all of their contests. I'm sure the contest will run smoothly, just like it always has.

Chris
ABEAR111 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABEAR111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2006 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by Chris Messineo Chris Messineo wrote:

I hope this isn't a state secret or anything, but they always do that, with all of their contests. I'm sure the contest will run smoothly, just like it always has.

Chris

You are a rock, Chris, and a font of information.
 Post Reply Post Reply