NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Screenwriting Bar & Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LAST CHANCE TO ENTER.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PumpkinPatch61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LAST CHANCE TO ENTER.
    Posted: 12 Aug 2022 at 3:18pm
I'm hosting a short screenplay writing challenge for ONE week! Randomized prompts are going out tonight at 11:59 PM! There is an additional (optional) tournament running on Challonge.com to compete for a winner so that everyone can still receive opinions on their work and participate in friendly competition! 

You can enter here! More information will be e-mailed to you upon entering! Don't miss out on the chance to sharpen your skills before the next round of NYCMidnight rolls around! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19-_HgXp_54M_z15N1siEt1vhxu7xwbAT2CSSab6rYgA/edit#gid=0

Zero11 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zero11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2022 at 10:22pm
Come on everyone. It's just for fun. This is the kind of fun I crave!  
PumpkinPatch61 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PumpkinPatch61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2022 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by Zero11 Zero11 wrote:

Apparently that 48 hour venture exhausted everyone else's creative gas tanks lol. Shocked
ONLY THE STRONG WILL SURVIVE!
Zero11 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zero11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2022 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by PumpkinPatch61 PumpkinPatch61 wrote:

Apparently that 48 hour venture exhausted everyone else's creative gas tanks lol. Shocked

People may not understand that they have a week. And it is free? I'm in Round 2 of Flash, so I won't even touch this one until I have submitted for that. But I'm not worried.

When I was in college, friends and I went to bars and wrote to random prompts for fun! 
PumpkinPatch61 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PumpkinPatch61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2022 at 11:08pm

Originally posted by PumpkinPatch61 PumpkinPatch61 wrote:

People may not understand that they have a week. And it is free? I'm in Round 2 of Flash, so I won't even touch this one until I have submitted for that. But I'm not worried.

When I was in college, friends and I went to bars and wrote to random prompts for fun! 

Yeah I can see maybe if they skimmed they didn't realize it would be a whole week. A couple people expressed interest but didn't want to because of Flash R2. I told them they still have 5 days they could use after that! Best of luck with your Flash!!! 

Post Reply Post Reply