NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Questions & Answers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How to find # of writers in a group

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LWalk7190 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to find # of writers in a group
    Posted: 12 Aug 2022 at 10:47am
Is it possible to find out how many total writes are in your own group. If so, how? 
JeanNL View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Regular
NYC Midnight Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JeanNL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2022 at 1:56pm
You can usually extrapolate it from the Assignment list by doing a search of one of the elements: Group number or your favourite prompt. (NOT genre, as there are usually several in each of these.)

The rules (I think) usually also say how many in a group, but that's a rough number.

Someone more experienced than I may be able to give you a better idea, but I know I did the search once.
Suave View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Suave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2022 at 10:15pm

Usually if you scroll down on the assignment page it will tell you how many writers in total and how many heats and how many in each heat.
LWalk7190 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LWalk7190 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2022 at 11:15pm
Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply