NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Everything Else
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Writing Battle Genres

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 303132
Author
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maxbjork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2023 at 6:38pm
@CamsynClair - Good idea about locking comments. Makes sense to have this option too. At the very least this option will be on the new site.

@MartyEss - No problem. Our pleasure :) Yes we did expand the payout structure. I still love the idea about the badges, and it will definitely be on the new site. The entire debrief section of the new site is going to be awesome. It's not just going to be a forum, but a tournament viewer/story navigator where you can go to a story's page and leave comments. We could easily include the badges that a story received on the debrief navigator. But I have to do it first haha gonna take a few months for sure...

-Max
Probably Someone View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Probably Someone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2023 at 7:29am
Max, this keeps getting better and better. I was honored to win Cyberpunk among such great stories, and will definitely be a participant for as long as WB exists. Thank you for everything you do. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 303132