NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Creative Writing Corner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SS prompts! What'd you get?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 303132
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emilypadron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2022 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by K80Novice K80Novice wrote:

Originally posted by LadyArkham LadyArkham wrote:

I am in your group. I am also struggling. Done a lot of useless research. Hopefully we both crack this code. Best of luck

So, if you want to noticeably reply to a particular user, you're looking for the "quote" button instead of the reply one.

Thanks! I tried to delete them, but there is no option for that, so now I just look like an idiot.

Haha! Me too! I had no idea I wasn’t replying to people the right way! Now I can’t delete them and I feel like a goober. 
SS R1 Terminal
Emilypadron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emilypadron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2022 at 10:24pm

Originally posted by LadyArkham LadyArkham wrote:

I am in your group. I am also struggling. Done a lot of useless research. Hopefully we both crack this code. Best of luck

So, if you want to noticeably reply to a particular user, you're looking for the "quote" button instead of the reply one.

Thanks! I tried to delete them, but there is no option for that, so now I just look like an idiot.

I was doing that too! And now I can’t delete my replies. And I feel like a goober. 
SS R1 Terminal
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 303132