NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Questions & Answers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Will I be disqualified?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A.P.N. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Will I be disqualified?
    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 12:12am
I was scrambling at the last minute to upload my story and had trouble saving it as the correct document type. I submitted it three minutes past the deadline. Will I be disqualified or just lose points, if I would have gotten any points at all? Will I still get the judge feedback? I don't think my story would have done that well anyway, but would still like to know. 
Nimhathuna View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nimhathuna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2021 at 1:03am
Hi there,

Hope this helps!

"OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN CLOCK - The official countdown to the submission deadline is in the assignment email and listed on the official competition website.  The time shown on this page is set one hour later than the official countdown to allow for last-minute submissions, but anything submitted after the official clock may be marked late by NYC Midnight.  Late entries will still be provided feedback by the judges, but will not be eligible to move to the next round.  MAKE SURE YOU ARE SUBMITTING YOUR STORY BY THE OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN CLOCK! "

All the best,

Ním.

A.P.N. View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A.P.N. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 12:48am
Thank you!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply