NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Screenwriting Bar & Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

November Screenwriting Battle has started

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BarbaraFL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2021 at 11:27am
Life really interfered for this one and I know I won't be able to submit (literally have nothing to submit). So sorry, hope I didn't mess anyone up. Maybe next time. 
maxbjork View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maxbjork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2021 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by BarbaraFL BarbaraFL wrote:

Life really interfered for this one and I know I won't be able to submit (literally have nothing to submit). So sorry, hope I didn't mess anyone up. Maybe next time. 

Sorry to hear that, @BarbaraFL. After our talk a week ago, I was really hoping you'd manage to find some time to write.

Hope all is well,

-Max
BarbaraFL View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BarbaraFL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2021 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by maxbjork maxbjork wrote:

Sorry to hear that, @BarbaraFL. After our talk a week ago, I was really hoping you'd manage to find some time to write.

Hope all is well,

-Max

Thanks Max - my freelance projects that pay my actual bills fell through and I'm just in a panic that has removed every ounce of potential creativity for the time being. Hope it comes back!
maxbjork View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maxbjork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2021 at 5:35am

Originally posted by maxbjork maxbjork wrote:

Hope all is well,

-Max

Thanks Max - my freelance projects that pay my actual bills fell through and I'm just in a panic that has removed every ounce of potential creativity for the time being. Hope it comes back!

Well that sounds like something that should be more of a concern than a writing competition. Just get your ducks in a row -- take a bit of time for yourself -- your creativity will come back (of course)! You got this :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345