NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Creative Writing Corner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Results are out...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluevervain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2021 at 2:08pm
I'm out, and I'd have been shocked by any other outcome! My story was one of those where halfway through the writing time, my goal shifted from "write a great story" to "just finish a draft and throw it out there". One of the judges was a bit condescending with their feedback. The other two were helpful, although I have no intention of reworking this story, or ever looking at it again! Congratulations to everyone who's moving on! 
GSPhillips View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GSPhillips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2021 at 8:49pm
Where did you see the results?

theinquisitor View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theinquisitor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2021 at 3:35am
Originally posted by GSPhillips GSPhillips wrote:

Where did you see the results?

Hi. Judging by your post history, you're in the 100MF? I'm afraid we're talking about a different competition here. Sorry for the confusion.
The results for each round generally come out about three days before the next - so in your case, that'll be about July 20. You should get an email, and a link will also appear on the competition page at http://www.nycmidnight.com/Competitions/MFC/100/Challenge.htm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12