NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Screenwriting Bar & Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I've got nothing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheezopath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 7:06pm
just finished my first draft

cool
Suave View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 8:54pm
Mine is a lame duck, comes from lack of interest from the writer, but it will be finished.  3 hours till dead line, just got up, did a read for someone and now will shower, get java and do a final push to tidy it up, just wish I had gone with my fist idea as this one is meant to put people to sleep with its lame innuendo style progress (don't give anything away, be sublime)
DianaLouise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DianaLouise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by T.E. Bradford T.E. Bradford wrote:

Don't give up, Diana. I feel you - I've been dealing with an allergic reaction all week, which meant tons of Benadryl, which knocked me out and upset my stomach... ugh! You can do it. Just go with what makes you happy and don't worry about the rest. And if you need to brainstorm, PM me. I'd be glad to toss ideas around with you.
--Tracy

Thank you! You're so sweet. I hope you're feeling better.

I finally finished a first draft of...something. I think I'm going to take a bath, give it another look and then submit. It's not my favorite thing I've ever written, but at least I didn't drop out.

Edited by DianaLouise - 20 Apr 2019 at 10:38pm
T.E. Bradford View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T.E. Bradford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by DianaLouise DianaLouise wrote:

Originally posted by T.E. Bradford T.E. Bradford wrote:

Don't give up, Diana. I feel you - I've been dealing with an allergic reaction all week, which meant tons of Benadryl, which knocked me out and upset my stomach... ugh! You can do it. Just go with what makes you happy and don't worry about the rest. And if you need to brainstorm, PM me. I'd be glad to toss ideas around with you.
--Tracy

Thank you! You're so sweet. I hope you're feeling better.

I finally finished a first draft of...something. I think I'm going to take a bath, give it another look and then submit. It's not my favorite thing I've ever written, but at least I didn't drop out.

Good for you!!! :) I'll bet it's better than you think. We're always hardest on ourselves. And you can say you did it! Great job.
Tracy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910