NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Questions & Answers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Well Hello There from 6:00 am

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GinaG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Well Hello There from 6:00 am
    Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 6:49am
Hey there NYCM. After 4 years, I'm used to the 12:01 email saying results will be delayed. I don't like it, but I'm used to it. But this weekend I actually might have plans ! and for this lady who just moved to the middle of nowhere mountain country and is on the lonely side that is a pretty big deal and I'd like to get on confirming that.

So I am not hugely delighted with the very few hours of sleep I got last night without a *word*.

Normally I'd shrug and move on here but I am really, really, really tired. And that $45 was rough this year. Rough.

Also, when my students wonder why their professor is so incredibly cranky this morning, I will be sending them your way. I mean, they're mostly college freshmen so the likelihood of them of them actually motivating to do anything is low, BUT STILL.

stephenmatlock View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephenmatlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 11:33am
I hear you. I've just resigned myself to the reality that the scores will be late and that I won't ever advance, as usual.

Apparently my brilliant, witty literary efforts are not appreciated. :/
Pithy sayings are for the apt. For a longer message, you need a condo.

GinaG View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GinaG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by stephenmatlock stephenmatlock wrote:

Apparently my brilliant, witty literary efforts are not appreciated. :/

LOL The ones I like the most never seem to move on. The one I hated with a burning hatred scored a 15 last year. IT'S ALL A MYSTERY.
ednaDavis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ednaDavis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2018 at 7:09am
LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply