NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Screenwriting Bar & Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gertojeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help!
    Posted: 13 Dec 2017 at 9:19am
Hey guys. I am trying to add my Ch2 screenplay to my signature but I can't make it work.  Can it be because it causes my signature to be longer than 200 characters? I see others add their second, and sometimes 3rd screenplay, with no problem. I am obviously a moron when it comes to this type of stuff. Help!
2022 SC RD1 GRP2- The G-Word
lisafox10800 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisafox10800 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2017 at 9:29am
If you shorten the link to your post using Bit.ly, you can fit multiples.

But only after we get the ok from NYCM to post. Smile
lisafoxiswriting.com
My short story collection, Core Truths, is now available wherever books are sold.
gertojeda View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gertojeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2017 at 9:52am
Originally posted by lisafox10800 lisafox10800 wrote:

This is great. Thank you! BTW, I never received an official confirmation in Challenge 1. Only the initial confirmation when I uploaded it. Are we supposed to receive a second email?

lisafox10800 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisafox10800 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2017 at 10:05am
Originally posted by gertojeda gertojeda wrote:

This is great. Thank you! BTW, I never received an official confirmation in Challenge 1. Only the initial confirmation when I uploaded it. Are we supposed to receive a second email?

Yes. They usually send the "all clear" email on Wednesday night and that's when you see the flurry of postings start here.

Be sure to check your SPAM folder, just in case. I guess they just want to be sure that all is in order with the submissions before we can open the floodgates.

Look forward to reading your script!
lisafoxiswriting.com
My short story collection, Core Truths, is now available wherever books are sold.
gertojeda View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gertojeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2017 at 10:10am

Originally posted by gertojeda gertojeda wrote:

Yes. They usually send the "all clear" email on Wednesday night and that's when you see the flurry of postings start here.

Be sure to check your SPAM folder, just in case. I guess they just want to be sure that all is in order with the submissions before we can open the floodgates.

Look forward to reading your script!
Ahh ok. It probably went to my Spam folder then. Thanks again!
stephenmatlock View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephenmatlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2017 at 8:01pm
Yeah, just wait until you get the confirmation. If you see others start posting their stories and you haven't received confirmation, wait a while, check your spam folder, and then throw caution to the winds. If you got your submission confirmation email from NYC when you uploaded, your entry should be received.

I've emailed the good people who run this contest a few times with questions, and they've been fairly good at replying. If you get nervous, email them.
Pithy sayings are for the apt. For a longer message, you need a condo.

Post Reply Post Reply