NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Creative Writing Corner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CH 2 Titles and Loglines

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sootfoot5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 3:39am
Oh, and being from Mobile Alabama just about everyone is north of me - So yeah I kind a figured that before I noticed the Vancouver under your spinning box.  But I've been around some "young people" lately who didn't know lots of things that are second nature to me, so I don't take anything for granted anymore.  
sootfoot5 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sootfoot5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 3:41am
Originally posted by maiaco maiaco wrote:

Group 5: Comedy(!!**!) Boardwalk/Anchor

Caterpillar Waltz

A procession, an over sized caterpillar and an even bigger ego.  What could possibly go wrong?

GREAT TAG LINE!!!  
Scarlet Screenwriter View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarlet Screenwriter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 3:41am

GROUP 4 - MYSTERY/A VEGETABLE GARDEN/A FEATHER

MURDER IN THE GARDEN

The body count was rising.  How many more lives

would be taken before this woman stops?

Edited by Scarlet Screenwriter - 04 Nov 2013 at 11:17pm
They seek him here, they seek him there, those damned writers seek him everywhere.
Is he in heaven or is he in hell, that damned elusive Scarlet Screenwriter! (Oh, phuck, that doesn't even rhyme!)
Scarlet Screenwriter View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarlet Screenwriter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 3:43am
Originally posted by sootfoot5 sootfoot5 wrote:

Oh, and being from Mobile Alabama just about everyone is north of me - So yeah I kind a figured that before I noticed the Vancouver under your spinning box.  But I've been around some "young people" lately who didn't know lots of things that are second nature to me, so I don't take anything for granted anymore.  

Sooty, out of interest ... do you say MO-Bile or Mo-BEEL?

Nobody's further south than me ...

They seek him here, they seek him there, those damned writers seek him everywhere.
Is he in heaven or is he in hell, that damned elusive Scarlet Screenwriter! (Oh, phuck, that doesn't even rhyme!)
ScarredGalaxy View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarredGalaxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 3:54am
Group 17: Fantasy, a psychiatrist's office, a candelabra.

Sientia's Secret
A family heirloom leads to a place she never imagined.
dmcgk View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Regular
NYC Midnight Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmcgk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 4:37am
Group 9: Fairy Tale, a woodshop, a handkerchief.

The Art of Sundry Enclosed Spaces

Being a summation of an Important & Practical Experiment observed on the fortieth day of the fiftieth year of the Twelfth Convocation of the Wizardly Folk of Bradford; hosted for the season within the localised pocket universe of Clayton & Fairweather Green.
BoobTubeJunkie View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoobTubeJunkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 4:54am
Group 4: mystery/a vegetable garden/a feather

The Trial of Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit has many reasons to hate Mr. McGregor, but he wouldn't go so far as to murder him, would he? In order to set her brother free, Mopsy must find the true killer lurking in the garden.
Check out my book Battle of the Butts and my movie Grave Intentions!
iSheila View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Regular
NYC Midnight Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iSheila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 5:30am
Group 14: crime caper /  bridal shower / red button.

Such a damn ugly thing

Whenever family business rears its ugly head, Lenda El Farade does what needs to be done.
If only it didn’t involve boldly stealing, a bridal shower and her best friend Sally.

FF13 Gr14 Ch2 Crime Caper
Such a damn ugly thing Feedback welcome :)
iSheila View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Regular
NYC Midnight Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iSheila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 5:31am
Oh my! I've just been upgraded from groupie to regular! Big smile

Erm... Never mind... Embarrassed Smile
FF13 Gr14 Ch2 Crime Caper
Such a damn ugly thing Feedback welcome :)
Victoria View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Victoria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 5:33am
maiaco  - I love this! I want to read about the ego and the oversized caterpillar!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>