NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Questions & Answers
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Anyone else having trouble uploading to the site?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone else having trouble uploading to the site?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NYC Midnight Regular
NYC Midnight Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jlaurenplatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone else having trouble uploading to the site?
    Posted: 02 Mar 2013 at 8:37pm
Help!  I'm going to be gone in one hour and won't be here to submit.  But my story WILL NOT upload to the contest site.  What do I do?
NYC Midnight View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NYC Midnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2013 at 9:57pm
You can upload directly at https://filmracing.sharefile.com/r/r9cd59959493435d8 if you are having issues.  Good luck!
--
Next up is the 100-word Microfiction Challenge 2024 kicking off April 19th
chaski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2013 at 11:19pm
Hello, I am also having trouble uploading my story, I've been trying for the last 40 minutes or so. I followed this link and seem to have uploaded it directly but I wanted to be sure that I don't need to take any further actions.

Will I receive an email confirmation?

Thanks!
Mukti Devi View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mukti Devi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2013 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by chaski chaski wrote:

Hello, I am also having trouble uploading my story, I've been trying for the last 40 minutes or so. I followed this link and seem to have uploaded it directly but I wanted to be sure that I don't need to take any further actions.

Will I receive an email confirmation?

Thanks!

I know it's unsettling, but email confirmations don't come out for a few days. Did the message after uploading give you the email to send your story to as a backup method of receiving the file?
If you have a chance, Please review my first attempt at microfiction Here. R1 G43
chaski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2013 at 11:38pm
There wasn't a backup email (that I noticed, at least) I guess I'll just cross my fingers!

Thank you and good luck :)
Mukti Devi View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mukti Devi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2013 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by chaski chaski wrote:

There wasn't a backup email (that I noticed, at least) I guess I'll just cross my fingers!

Thank you and good luck :)

I believe it was feedback@nycmidnight.com, subject line: SSC2013 or something similar

You may want to send your file as an attachment just in case. Crossing my fingers for you!
If you have a chance, Please review my first attempt at microfiction Here. R1 G43
chaski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2013 at 11:59pm

Sent the attachement just in the nick of time, thanks for the advice, I'll rest a bit easier.

NYC Midnight View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NYC Midnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2013 at 12:13am
Make sure to refresh your page if you're not seeing an active link.  Thanks and good luck!
--
Next up is the 100-word Microfiction Challenge 2024 kicking off April 19th
 Post Reply Post Reply