NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Creative Writing Corner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rhyming Story: R2: Progress Report

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lousie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2022 at 12:05am
Spent all day pretty much ready to submit but procrastinating 8 hours changing a word here and there only to change it back, half an hour left so I decide to submit, then start freaking out when the file won't load, then send the wrong file, delete from submittable site then and submit again, hope that doesn't stuff up their system and then I send two back up files, ahahahaha. What a rush!
Rhyming R2 2023
[URL=https://forums.nycmidnight.com/topic57213_post617020.html#617020[/URL]The Scent of a New Dawn
FireHorse View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FireHorse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2022 at 12:05am
Thanks to @Patagonia I have for the first time ever submitted as the final hour ticks over on my computer clock.
Great beta feedback and heartfelt thanks. Hope I made it in time. I guess at least I had a draft in already so it's not a complete loss.
CrookedJack View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrookedJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2022 at 4:21am
Now that the deadline has passed will there be a round 2 version of this forum?
R1 G46 https://forums.nycmidnight.com/topic56551_post607811.html#607811

R1- https://forums.nycmidnight.com/r1-g57-fantasy-prophetic-worried-3rd_topic49777_page1.html
lousie View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lousie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2022 at 4:22am
Originally posted by CrookedJack CrookedJack wrote:

Now that the deadline has passed will there be a round 2 version of this forum?
Yep, once they send out emails to say everything is fine, supposed to be 72 hours but they usually come a bit earlier.
Rhyming R2 2023
[URL=https://forums.nycmidnight.com/topic57213_post617020.html#617020[/URL]The Scent of a New Dawn
Ittybittybinchicken View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Regular
NYC Midnight Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ittybittybinchicken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2022 at 6:38pm
I'm still buzzing from that write. I look forward to seeing what everyone came up with. I saw some familiar names in my R2 group that really helped me in the forum post-R1 (yikes!), and I can't thank the beta list enough for the feedback this round.

Far out. I might be hooked on NYCM. 
nod1v1ng View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nod1v1ng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2022 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by Ittybittybinchicken Ittybittybinchicken wrote:

Far out. I might be hooked on NYCM. 

Our work here is done. Welcome to the fold.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789