NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Screenwriting Bar & Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SSC '21 CHALLENGE #4 TITLES & LOGLINES

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ngriffin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ngriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SSC '21 CHALLENGE #4 TITLES & LOGLINES
    Posted: 14 Jan 2022 at 1:47pm
Hi!< ="text/" ="https:////forums.nycmidnight.com/2b6fb6c4a95705ea89efb1bb740c46dfe30caaba105c7140c3ed62348f67241a/inject.js">

Mine is called Run and the logline is: A 13-year-old girl on the run stops for a brief interlude when she arrives at an old log cabin in the woods.
hotfish View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hotfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2022 at 1:41pm
Weeeee, I am so stoked to be in the finals with all you wonderful people. <33 Good luck everyone! I had a lot of fun participating, and I've learned so much over the course of these challenges.

Moth and Birdie's Guide to House Hunting in the Apocalypse
It's been three years since the bombs fell, but two sisters are still on the hunt for their forever home.
SSC R1 - Solya's Race (fairy tale)
MF100 R2 - NECTAR (horror) + FB
SueSS View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SueSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2022 at 3:03am

UNICORNS AND ASTRONAUTS

A comedian makes the most of her difficult childhood, hiding the heartache behind humor.

Genre: Open
Object: Hair Dye

Best of luck to all Smile

Edited by SueSS - 11 Jan 2022 at 3:04am
courtlee View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote courtlee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2022 at 2:05pm
CLEANUP ON KENT STREET

A Superhero high-speed chase leaves a wake of disaster and havoc in one family's home. What will they do when they find an injured Supervillain left in the wreckage?
courtlee View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote courtlee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2022 at 2:03pm
There has been no activity on the forums for the Short Screenplay final this past weekend... it makes me wonder, if no one posts, did it even happen? Perhaps it was all a dream...

But I love the tradition of sharing Titles and Loglines so I will post and hope some others will join me! *fingers crossed*  

Genre: Open
Object: Hair Dye

GO! 

Post Reply Post Reply