NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Screenwriting Bar & Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How’d everyone do?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
NYC Midnight Regular
NYC Midnight Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkylerAutumn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2021 at 11:48pm
I came first in my group. I'm so surprised! I literally was telling my family this morning how I probably won't make it to the next round. 
pentailed View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pentailed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2021 at 11:50pm
Holy crap I got second in my group!! It’s my first time competing but not my first time writing a screenplay. I’m floored. And now for the weekend anxiety ramp up lol! 

Congrats to everyone who competed! 

SWC 21 1st round: The Bureau of Temporal Control

SWC 21 2nd round: Brave Beauty

thejamesandrews View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thejamesandrews Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2021 at 11:51pm
2nd place here. I wasn't at all sure what to expect, considering some of my feedback on the forum. Smile

Looking forward to round 2 -- good luck, everybody!
SC21 R1 G69: Hammurabi
SSC20 R3 G9: Takeover
BarbaraFL View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BarbaraFL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2021 at 11:53pm
Second place, and really happy about it because I think these are so much fun and I really wanted to write this weekend. Good luck and congrats to all.
nickwascreative View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickwascreative Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2021 at 11:55pm
1st place. Gr. 62. Pretty shocked right now... Cannot wait to hear the feedback.

Shocked. Utterly shocked!

Good luck to everyone moving on and also to those who did not. That feedback will be invaluable!
catnamedeaster View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catnamedeaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2021 at 11:57pm
3rd place and so excited to write this weekend! 

Congrats to everyone. 
catnamedeaster View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catnamedeaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2021 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by BarbaraFL BarbaraFL wrote:

Second place, and really happy about it because I think these are so much fun and I really wanted to write this weekend. Good luck and congrats to all.

I was so happy to see this! As maybe the only person who got to read your screenplay (thanks!)  I'm not surprised at all that it did so well. Clap
BarbaraFL View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BarbaraFL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2021 at 12:01am
Originally posted by catnamedeaster catnamedeaster wrote:

Originally posted by BarbaraFL BarbaraFL wrote:

I was so happy to see this! As maybe the only person who got to read your screenplay (thanks!)  I'm not surprised at all that it did so well. Clap

Haha, now I wish I'd left it up there. Congrats to you!
Brettleanne View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brettleanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2021 at 12:14am
I am freaking out. I placed first in my group (59). I entered to learn something new and for the feedback, I genuinely never even imagined I would move on to the next round.

I am so excited to get another chance to write and get the judges’ critiques.
Brett Leanne

moonworm View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moonworm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2021 at 12:29am
This was my first NYC Midnight submission and I got 4th place in my group! Super excited to do it all again this weekend!
SS21 CH1 Asterina Gibbosa

SC21 R2 Lady Lucky
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>