NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Creative Writing Corner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

backup email

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lunam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: backup email
    Posted: 16 May 2021 at 12:04am
Should I send it even after getting the confirmation email from submittable?
marcwest View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marcwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2021 at 12:09am
I did.  You never know if it actually went through.
ZoeLou View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZoeLou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2021 at 12:11am
Yep! Submittable is a separate site to NYC Midnight, so sending your story to feedback@nycmidnight.com means it goes to them directly as well so you're definitely entered :)
SSC R1: The Many Faces of Gemini

All my NYCM work: Author Archive
Ashford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2021 at 10:46pm
I just checked and did NOT receive an email after submitting. I went to Submittable and see nothing there. Now what do I do? I don't see a way to contact NYC. I submitted in plenty of time and it showed 'successful' upon upload. 
"You must never be afraid to go there." ~Harlan Ellison
Dark&StormyNight View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dark&StormyNight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2021 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by Ashford Ashford wrote:

I just checked and did NOT receive an email after submitting. I went to Submittable and see nothing there. Now what do I do? I don't see a way to contact NYC. I submitted in plenty of time and it showed 'successful' upon upload. 

Feedback@nycmidnight.com

Check your spam folder.  If you got a success screen (I always take a screen shot) then you may be ok but I’d email.
Ashford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 9:14am
That's good to know - I have taken a screen shot of the History tab with timestamp and the 'successful' page after uploading and emailed to NYC. 
"You must never be afraid to go there." ~Harlan Ellison
 Post Reply Post Reply