FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I am not spamming

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
stephenmatlock View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephenmatlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I am not spamming
    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 at 11:00pm
It's a deliberate timing issue to stop people from posting stuff over and over about bitcoin or whatever.

Try to wait about minute between posts.
Pithy sayings are for the apt. For a longer message, you need a condo.

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2020 at 6:19pm
Yeah, it's the software, or something! Another way around it is to edit your original post instead of adding on a new post after a post you just made! (Of course, that doesn't work if you're commenting here and there!) 
steph9289 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steph9289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2020 at 8:59pm
Nah, just wait a minute or two before you post again! It can't see what you're posting, it just notices that you're posting a lot in a short period of time, which generally means spam!

My favorite trick to use: CTRL-A, CTRL-C before I click "Post Reply" just in case it doesn't post!
#amrevising
Andi4 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andi4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2020 at 8:47pm
After the third comment I dropped on flash fiction stories, the fourth one doesn’t let me post. It says I’ve exceeded the number of posts I can do. 

This strikes me as not at all friendly. Is this a problem?
 Post Reply Post Reply