NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Creative Writing Corner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FLASHERS WHATS YOUR STORY?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sootfoot5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FLASHERS WHATS YOUR STORY?
    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 at 7:05am
A short but snappy movie to inspire the writers of the NYCM Flash Fiction Competition - this was done in 2014. One of the few times the director/producer/editor of DirtyFoot5 productions participates as an actor!  Whoo Hoo - you get to see my face! And me in bunny ears!

nod1v1ng View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nod1v1ng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2020 at 6:15pm
SOOTY!

Thanks for sharing this one--I started in 2016 so I hadn't seen this one! <3 it!
maiaco View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maiaco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2020 at 6:44pm
Oh my! Have I really been around that long?  And do I still have all that bling?  Even the same coffee cup?  Haha thanks for sharing Sooty - maybe I should get dressed up to wait for the prompts to land haha. 
No baby acorns were harmed in the writing of this story

lisafox10800 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisafox10800 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2020 at 6:54pm
Blast from the past well worth watching! This was before my time But something like a rite of passage. 

Best wishes to all this years newbies and to all the veterans, welcome back to the madness!

My fifth FFC and the one that holds a special place for me; the rebirth of my writing journey!

Now... go watch the movie! 
lisafoxiswriting.com
My short story collection, Core Truths, is now available wherever books are sold.
sootfoot5 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sootfoot5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2020 at 11:48pm
This is actually a movie trailer -- loads of fun though -- and it asks the question we all want to know, "Which writer will reign supreme?"  

I sure hope it is someone who participates in the forum.  I want it to be someone that lets us read their story!  

Will post more movies later, like before the 2nd challenge, if people like them.  I know us old timers do, but we've seen them before!  
topangarose View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote topangarose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 12:01am
We had a lot of fun doing these over the years. Thanks to Soot for her creative moviemaking and great themes so play with! This is really taking me back to all those years of stories and friendly competitions between us all! 

Post the others Sootfoot5!
 Post Reply Post Reply