NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Screenwriting Bar & Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

son of a...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spanke5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: son of a...
    Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 7:33pm
i don't know how far up my ass my head must be, but for whatever reason i had this upcoming weekend (19-20) as the final round.  so i didn't check my email (which is writing specific, and i've got nothing else coming in there right now sadly) until tonight.  and hooray, second place in that crazy ass group 8 and i'm in the finals... and it's last weekend.  go me.  dammit...

anyway, best of luck to the rest of you.  i had a good time, would have loved to compete in the finals, but, i am dumb.  seriously though, good luck to the rest of you all, thanks for all the feedback, see you next time (maybe.  if i can manage to figure out what day it's actually held on).
group: 4
challenge: 1 (sci-fi, emergency room, roll of film)
Foundation

challenge: 2 (drama, a barbershop, a dog tag)
Haircut<
teejay2 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teejay2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 11:16am
Whoa, that really sucks. Congrats on getting as far as you did, and um, uncongrats on forgetting to check your e-mail.
hellsing3000 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Groupie
NYC Midnight Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hellsing3000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 12:07pm
Damn homey, check your email next time in fact next time check your email every friday for announcements. etc.
Bird of Hermes is my name Eating my wings to keep me tame.
Grp 8 Ch1 Nature of the Beast.
Ch2 The Last Miracle.
Grp2 Ch3 An Acquired Taste.
 Post Reply Post Reply