NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Screenwriting Bar & Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Short Screenplay, who is in?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Short Screenplay, who is in?
    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 9:43am
I am in!

Edited by Suave - 01 Sep 2019 at 12:13am
Random View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Random Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 4:00pm
For no readily apparent reason, other than being one of Pavlov's Writers...also in.  Probably some manifestation of my polysyllabic personality disorder that requires self-flagellation with writing formats that are unsuited to my limited abilities.

Maybe I'll get lucky and end up in the same heat as Lisa, Tracy, Tim, and Stephen.  Then I can jump off the top of a library and everyone will understand.
This sig intentionally blank
Suave View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by Random Random wrote:

For no readily apparent reason, other than being one of Pavlov's Writers...also in.  Probably some manifestation of my polysyllabic personality disorder that requires self-flagellation with writing formats that are unsuited to my limited abilities.

Maybe I'll get lucky and end up in the same heat as Lisa, Tracy, Tim, and Stephen.  Then I can jump off the top of a library and everyone will understand.

I like that you are always such a cheery person, bringing a special light wherever you go, shinning for all to see.  Lets hope the4 library roof is more than one story this time, eh?  Welcome aboard!

Random View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by Suave Suave wrote:

I like that you are always such a cheery person, bringing a special light wherever you go, shinning for all to see.  Lets hope the4 library roof is more than one story this time, eh?  Welcome aboard!

You know, most people say I'm a ray of sunshine.  Sometimes it's a little confusing when they say things like "Well, aren't you a ray of sunshine, Eeyore", but I have to assume the meant the first part and the second part was just irony.

Big smile
This sig intentionally blank
stephenmatlock View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephenmatlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 1:46am

I laughed so hard, because I know lots of people named Stephen, so obviously it's not me you're referring to.
Pithy sayings are for the apt. For a longer message, you need a condo.

beckyrcollins View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beckyrcollins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 4:39am
Signed up the other day! This is my favourite of the 4, think I made it to challenge 3 of 4 last year. Can't wait for it to start again!
alexdsut View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexdsut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 5:12am
Haven't yet signed up -- but I will do! I tanked hard last year so hopefully can do better this time around :D
Tim G View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tim G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by alexdsut alexdsut wrote:

Haven't yet signed up -- but I will do! I tanked hard last year so hopefully can do better this time around :D

Oh I think you can silo the self-doubt at this point, Alex LOL
Rhyming Story R2: Flying On Empty (Thriller)
Tim G View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 1:27pm
IN.
Rhyming Story R2: Flying On Empty (Thriller)
The Fnord View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Fnord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 4:55pm
We'll see y'all at the party!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>