FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Flash Fiction payment problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Suave View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Suave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flash Fiction payment problems
    Posted: 01 Jun 2019 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by ChristiLB ChristiLB wrote:

Hello all - 

I'm trying to register for the flash fiction competition and when I get to the payment portion I click on Pay Pal, the symbol spins like it's loading and then I get this message on the Pay Pal site:

"We aren't able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please go back to merchant and try using a different payment method. Return to merchant."

Since using PayPal is the only way to register for the competition I'm not sure what to do. Has anyone else had any issues with PayPal when trying to register for the competition? It's possible it's just a busy time so I'll keep trying but if anyone has any suggestions of what I should do to register they'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much,

Christine

You could try contacting Paypal, and contact NYCM at feedback@nycmidnight.com

ChristiLB View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristiLB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2019 at 4:46pm
Hello all - 

I'm trying to register for the flash fiction competition and when I get to the payment portion I click on Pay Pal, the symbol spins like it's loading and then I get this message on the Pay Pal site:

"We aren't able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please go back to merchant and try using a different payment method. Return to merchant."

Since using PayPal is the only way to register for the competition I'm not sure what to do. Has anyone else had any issues with PayPal when trying to register for the competition? It's possible it's just a busy time so I'll keep trying but if anyone has any suggestions of what I should do to register they'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much,

Christine
MF 100 Word '22 R1 G44 Good Boy
SCW '22 RD1 G29 Inseparable
 Post Reply Post Reply