NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Screenwriting Bar & Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Round 1 - Heat46 Members

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristiLB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Round 1 - Heat46 Members
    Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 4:29am
Hello fellow heatmates!

This is my first time entering a NYCMidnight writing competition and I just wanted to say hi and good luck to everyone in my heat (and of course good luck to all the competitors in general).

I’m excited about the ghost story genre but was completely thrown by the largesse subject haha. I’ve since looked it up and think I can work something out with the elements.

What does everyone else think? Were you happy with your selection? Also, is this your first time too or are you returning?

Break a leg everyone Tongue
JeffreyHowe View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeffreyHowe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 6:41pm
With this many heats, some of us forum people will find ourselves alone, I fear. But good luck yourself from Heat 43. :)
ChristiLB View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristiLB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 2:56am
Originally posted by JeffreyHowe JeffreyHowe wrote:

With this many heats, some of us forum people will find ourselves alone, I fear. But good luck yourself from Heat 43. :)

Thanks for the reply! Yes, you’re probably right about the number of heats and people on this forum. Thanks for the well wishes - I’m still struggling at the moment to come up with a story Cry I looked your heat up and it sounds fun - romantic comedy is more my speed and you have great elements with opposites attracting and a pilot. Good luck to you as well. 
 Post Reply Post Reply