NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Creative Writing Corner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Round 2 Group 22

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Burd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Round 2 Group 22
    Posted: 11 Apr 2019 at 7:21am

Edited by Burd - 13 Apr 2019 at 7:34am
justmel View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justmel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2019 at 12:26pm
This needs to be in the "Short Story Challenge 2019 Review" thread (above). That part of the forum is for forumites only, while this one is public.  

Edited by justmel - 11 Apr 2019 at 12:27pm
Burd View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Burd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2019 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by justmel justmel wrote:

This needs to be in the "Short Story Challenge 2019 Review" thread (above). That part of the forum is for forumites only, while this one is public.  

Thank you! I don’t know why but i’ve really struggled to understand the system this time even though I think it’s exactly the same as last time!
justmel View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justmel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2019 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by Burd Burd wrote:

Thank you! I don’t know why but i’ve really struggled to understand the system this time even though I think it’s exactly the same as last time!

Don't feel bad.  This is my fifth year and it all feels brand new to me every time.  You notice I'm not even attempting to explain the process, though several have done so (beautifully and helpfully) in the past.  You're sure to run across one of those posts if you scroll through the Creative Writing Corner topics.  Good luck!
Suave View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Suave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2019 at 11:02pm

You will find all the answers to your questions if you read the top of the master list instructions.
Burd View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Burd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 4:50am
Originally posted by Suave Suave wrote:

You will find all the answers to your questions if you read the top of the master list instructions.

Yeah, it’s definitely me being stupid not the instructions! Thank you very much, I think it’s in the right place now.
Suave View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 7:20am

Yeah, it’s definitely me being stupid not the instructions! Thank you very much, I think it’s in the right place now.

If you changed the location you will need to send me the new foru post address so that I can make it right in the master list!
Suave
Suave View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 7:25am

Never mind, I found your other post and updated the master list with it.  You will want to remove the google doc link in this post so it is not on the public forum.  You do that by clicking on the post options button, top right of the original post, and then the edit post and just deleting the link, there is no way to completely remove the post.
Burd View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Burd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 7:35am
Ok, done! It all seemed to be working ok a couple hours ago, i’d updated the link and you’d changed it :) I promise to stay off the forum when i’m tired and stressed in future.
Suave View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 7:39am

Ok, done! It all seemed to be working ok a couple hours ago, i’d updated the link and you’d changed it :) I promise to stay off the forum when i’m tired and stressed in future.

Haha!  Back away from the keyboard!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>