NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Screenwriting Bar & Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

First!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beckyrcollins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 6:16am
Originally posted by fioOxf fioOxf wrote:

Originally posted by beckyrcollins beckyrcollins wrote:

No pressure, Cheezo Wink 

Back with a vengeance. Screenwriting Challenge '18 was my first NYC and I ducked out in the first round. Hoping to do at least a bit better this time! 

Becky, "you got this". I can't see who won in 2018, but if the previous years are anything to go by, we need a woman on the list of (past) winners Big smile A space with your name on it??

(btw fioOxf = FMau...)

Loving the parentheses ahaa. Don't know how you keep track of two accounts! 

Honestly, the calibre is always so high and I'm yet to handle the pressure of the later rounds, so I won't presume to make it to the final at all! But yes, 2019 is the year that we women achieve world domination, one NYC comp at a time LOL
MissKeister View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissKeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 12:03pm

No pressure, Cheezo Wink 

Back with a vengeance. Screenwriting Challenge '18 was my first NYC and I ducked out in the first round. Hoping to do at least a bit better this time! 

Same for me!  I drew polisat and flopped hard.  I'm a little nervous!  Eight pages and a whole week feels like more pressure than five pages and 48 hours, because there's TIME!  And SPACE!  
manifestlynot View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manifestlynot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 1:03pm

No pressure, Cheezo Wink 

Becky, "you got this". I can't see who won in 2018, but if the previous years are anything to go by, we need a woman on the list of (past) winners Big smile A space with your name on it??

(btw fioOxf = FMau...)

Loving the parentheses ahaa. Don't know how you keep track of two accounts! 

Honestly, the calibre is always so high and I'm yet to handle the pressure of the later rounds, so I won't presume to make it to the final at all! But yes, 2019 is the year that we women achieve world domination, one NYC comp at a time LOL

I was the highest scoring woman last year at 4th; I think we can crack top the 3 this year!
Rhyming R1: Lionheart (Hist fic)
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manifestlynot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by MissKeister MissKeister wrote:

No pressure, Cheezo Wink 

Same for me!  I drew polisat and flopped hard.  I'm a little nervous!  Eight pages and a whole week feels like more pressure than five pages and 48 hours, because there's TIME!  And SPACE!  

12 pages Confused
fioOxf View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fioOxf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by manifestlynot manifestlynot wrote:

No pressure, Cheezo Wink 

(btw fioOxf = FMau...)

I was the highest scoring woman last year at 4th; I think we can crack top the 3 this year!

No pressure on you, then, hey, mani?? Wink

Go the girls! (sorry, lads...)
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manifestlynot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 1:52pm

No pressure, Cheezo Wink 

(btw fioOxf = FMau...)

Haha I did my part for the cause, I’ll slack off this year Wink
Random View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 5:44pm

No pressure, Cheezo Wink 

(btw fioOxf = FMau...)

I need a safe space and a therapy emu...
This sig intentionally blank
fioOxf View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fioOxf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by Random Random wrote:

That reads pretty entertainingly above your signature's "Alone together". 
With a therapy emu??

LOL
Random View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 6:14pm

Originally posted by Random Random wrote:

That reads pretty entertainingly above your signature's "Alone together". 
With a therapy emu??

LOL

Shhh!  It's a very special emotional support emu...

Big smile
This sig intentionally blank
Joni View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 7:18pm
I'll join in on the women's side Wink I was somewhere waaayyyy down the line on honorable mentions last year, hoping to do a bit better this year! After short screenplay, I'm excited at the prospect of having so many more pages and so much time again.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>