NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Creative Writing Corner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Almost Time.......

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelagilbert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 10:18pm
So. Much. Wordsmithing.
velocisarah View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote velocisarah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 10:59pm
Okay. Got four people to look over my story, I'm sitting just under 1,500 words, and I'm feeling really good about what I achieved in such a limited timeframe. I'm so excited to see where everyone went with this!
FFC R2G88 Horror Eat Thereof
FFC R1G88 SciFi The Lap of LUXury
NYCNewbie View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NYCNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by chrissie0707 chrissie0707 wrote:

Originally posted by NYCNewbie NYCNewbie wrote:

At 1200 words and fighting the urge to throw my computer out into the yard. No matter how I tried to prepare for today, this is so much more of a challenge than I expected.

Agreed ....half way through and procrastinating now as totally pissed off an need a cuddle and a cry and a bar of chocolate.........and I NEVER EVER NEED chocolate, so this is BAD, REAL BAD!!! I am seriously crying. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired.

P x

I want to cry so bad. Also, apparently when I told my husband that I needed him to leave the house so I could concentrate, what he heard was "please sit in the same room as me." *face/desk*

That's the sign of a VERY STRONG woman in my experience Chrissie! When a strong woman, who everyone around them depends upon to always be strong goes into meltdown....... worried loved ones become big eyed puppies licking your feet for attention and reassurance that your're still in there somewhere!!

Priceless post haha!

Paula x

chrissie0707 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrissie0707 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 5:27pm

At 1200 words and fighting the urge to throw my computer out into the yard. No matter how I tried to prepare for today, this is so much more of a challenge than I expected.

Agreed ....half way through and procrastinating now as totally pissed off an need a cuddle and a cry and a bar of chocolate.........and I NEVER EVER NEED chocolate, so this is BAD, REAL BAD!!! I am seriously crying. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired.

P x

I want to cry so bad. Also, apparently when I told my husband that I needed him to leave the house so I could concentrate, what he heard was "please sit in the same room as me." *face/desk*

That's the sign of a VERY STRONG woman in my experience Chrissie! When a strong woman, who everyone around them depends upon to always be strong goes into meltdown....... worried loved ones become big eyed puppies licking your feet for attention and reassurance that your're still in there somewhere!!

Priceless post haha!

Paula x

Ha ha! He wouldn't leave me alone! I did let him read the story before I submitted, and that made him feel better more than it made me feel better about what I'd written.

Had a HUGE braindrain migraine yesterday. Yeesh.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345