NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Creative Writing Corner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tips for writing essays

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tips for writing essays
    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 3:32pm
So, you're both the same person (duh) and you're incapable of writing your own thesis? Tough luck. 
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 8:38pm
HA HA HA HA! Oh no! They deleted the first two commenters posts, and now it looks like I started this thread! Too funny. Open thread! Say whatever! LOL
MikeWG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2020 at 9:17am
There are many things to advise. All depends on the task and free time. And to find a free time is always a problem. Luckily I found a cheap assignment writing help and solved the term paper problem for myself. My fantasy wasn’t enough to collect a lot of information together.

Edited by MikeWG - 26 Sep 2020 at 7:01am
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2020 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by MikeWG MikeWG wrote:

There are many things to advise. All depends on the task and free time.

Oh, I didn't start this thread!! A spammer did! He/she was trying to sell essays to students! I'd say we got rid of that lowlife. Dead

But welcome to the forum! Smile The funhouse, the madhouse, the asylum, the place we gather. Star We may as well discuss essay tips here!! Why not? 

Edited by Zelda - 25 Sep 2020 at 2:15pm
jet_blancas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jet_blancas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2022 at 6:06pm
What kind of advice could there be? Read more and write more. 
GaveModeva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GaveModeva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2023 at 3:44pm
I totally agree with the idea of reading more and writing more. It's like exercising your brain and expanding your horizons at the same time. When you read, you expose yourself to different perspectives, ideas, and styles of writing, which can all help you become a better writer. And the more you write, the more you develop your own unique voice and hone your communication skills. It's a win-win situation! By the way, I recently decided to hire an academic writer for a project, and it was a game-changer. They helped me tackle a challenging topic and provided valuable insights and research that elevated the quality of my work.

Edited by GaveModeva - 05 Jun 2023 at 11:37pm
 Post Reply Post Reply