NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Everything Else
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gamers!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Trond24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2017 at 1:13pm
I don't have the time to devote to this between family and work and writing.

BUT - had to step in and say it was pretty sweet to see Civilization mentioned. I loved that game. Long live Sid Meier.

:-)
Trond
"Every time I think I've seen it all, a person comes along and objects to the mistreatment of rubber chickens."
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2017 at 1:15pm
Great!! We're one big, happy family! 

Yeah, I was raised on Atari, first of all, until I was around eight. Then it was original Mario and Duck Hunt. Then, over the next several years, Mario 2, Mario 3, and occasionally Adventure Island. It was called Hudson's Adventure Island, because Hudson was the manufacturer, but we thought the main character was Hudson, so that's what we called him. LOL
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2017 at 1:19pm
Tetris, anyone? Nothing soothes my mind as much as arranging the Tetrominoes into neat lines. 
shanan187 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shanan187 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2017 at 1:42pm
I play World of Warcraft. RealID is ScriptKitty3#1701 :)
Zblugg View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zblugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2017 at 2:01pm
WoW is such an amazing timesink... I've played for a few years, on and off...

FOR THE HORDE!
Zblugg View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Zblugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2017 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by Trond24 Trond24 wrote:

I don't have the time to devote to this between family and work and writing.

BUT - had to step in and say it was pretty sweet to see Civilization mentioned. I loved that game. Long live Sid Meier.

:-)
Trond

Hey Trond! Just saw this reply! If you ever feel like jumping back in for a spell, let me know! ;)
Lemming View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lemming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2017 at 6:16am
Originally posted by Zblugg Zblugg wrote:

Title of this awesome D-Bal Max review says it all!

Are there any fellow gamers in the NYCM crowd??? I was thinking yesterday how cool it could be to play some games and talk about these competitions in one fell swoop. Or, hell, just play games together!

Whether it's Destiny 2, Civilizations, Overwatch, ANYTHING. 

I'm on Steam (godeicher) and PSN (Zblugg). Feel free to add me! Let's conquer [add target of conquest] together!

Z.

Are you plaing Destiny 2 on PC or console? I'm on PC.

Edited by Lemming - 13 Nov 2021 at 9:03am
Zblugg View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zblugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2017 at 12:40pm
PS4, good sir.

Though I'm otherwise very much an activist for the PC Master Race, I didn't have the machine to play Destiny 2 when it came out. Now I do. That 1070 Ti I got my hands on gives me sweet, sweet moving pictures.

Also, I'm HOPING you're old enough to have played Lemmings... LOL
scriber View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Regular
NYC Midnight Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote scriber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 6:36am
*raises hand*
I haven't played Destiny since Bungie decided to lock players out of content when they didn't buy one of the many expansions.. It was fun warlock bombing a group of players and being called a cheater though

Battlefield is where I go for multi-player now.

Edited by scriber - 07 Dec 2017 at 6:37am
Zblugg View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zblugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 10:14pm
They always find a way to mess up Destiny, it seems.

Destiny 2 just got the update mistreatment, too. 

Oh well!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>