NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Creative Writing Corner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Official non-official Tick-tock thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
Author
NYC Midnight Regular
NYC Midnight Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cowyoga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 10:58pm
A martini is made with gin. I will fight anyone who says otherwise. And then I will order them a vodka martini, and laugh as the realization sets across their bloodied face.

I'm all about ordering extra olives and I'm not even sorry.
FFC Ch2 Gr63 Not in My Back Yard (15 pts)
MattrickBT View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattrickBT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 11:05pm
Olives are Satan's testicles :/
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by Cowyoga Cowyoga wrote:

I forgot these results were happening tonight. I kinda fell off the planet after round one, never even posted my story. (House fire, house move, clean new house of mold and filth, the likes of which I hope nobody ever has to see again, etc.) My trusty calendar reminder alerted me to this with just enough time to freak out for the next four hours over it. Thanks, technology.

You had a house fire? I'm so sorry to hear that. Cry
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by tcFlash tcFlash wrote:

I don't have to be here. I could leave if I wanted. I just don't want to. What else would I do? Eat dinner? No, I'm not hungry. Watch TV? I haven't watched TV in years. Maybe I'll leave for a minute just to prove I can. # See? No sweat. 

Yeah, same here. I could walk away at any time. 

Just don't make me!!! Stern Smile
MegOverman View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MegOverman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by Cowyoga Cowyoga wrote:

A martini is made with gin. I will fight anyone who says otherwise. And then I will order them a vodka martini, and laugh as the realization sets across their bloodied face.

I'm all about ordering extra olives and I'm not even sorry.

I don't LIKE olives, but I won't kick them out of bed if they're soaked in gin. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Have a glass of wine and take it like a writer.

R1 - A Waste of Stars (Drama)
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 11:12pm
To the person with the untidy new house: I had the same issue with the second floor of my dad's house, when my brother moved out. He'd had kitties, and his kitties were apparently unaccustomed to using their litter boxes. I don't remember how I got it clean, though. This was back in, maybe, 2002. All I remember is what he named his kitties: Princess and Fatty. 
Zblugg View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zblugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 11:13pm

There you have it.

Edit: Phone time and server time are apparently not the same. I waited for my device to get to 23:18 to pull an "answer to the universe" thing. Did not work. Dang.

Edited by Zblugg - 13 Sep 2017 at 11:16pm
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by Zblugg Zblugg wrote:

There you have it.

Edit: Phone time and server time are apparently not the same. I waited for my device to get to 23:18 to pull an "answer to the universe" thing. Did not work. Dang.

Well, I spent several minutes trying to decipher your message, so thanks for the distraction!! Here's to 42!! Woo hoo. 
Hilloryann View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hilloryann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 11:21pm
I am still new to this forum posting business.

Edited by Hilloryann - 13 Sep 2017 at 11:28pm
Hilloryann View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hilloryann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 11:23pm
I like Satan's testicles double stuffed with garlic and jalapeño.

P.S. this was suppose to be a reply to the comment about olives.

Edited by Hilloryann - 13 Sep 2017 at 11:30pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>