NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Creative Writing Corner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Official non-official Tick-tock thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
Author
NYC Midnight Regular
NYC Midnight Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vanwijk88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 8:59pm
Results time is 4pm for me. Not sure if it's better or worse to wait until the middle of the afternoon, but I suppose at least I don't have to think about trying to sleep straight after it :P 
FFC 2020 R2: 250 Beats per Minute (Thriller)

"I intend to live forever or die trying."
MattrickBT View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattrickBT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by MegOverman MegOverman wrote:

Originally posted by MattrickBT MattrickBT wrote:

Writers drink wine? I thought it was a mandatory martini profession.

I guess I'll never be official. (Unless the martini can be gin. And can include tonic. And no gross olives. Hold the vermouth. Hm.)

I only drink Gin martinis (bombay) and I drink them dry, so less vermouth. I never eat the olives so I just take them out. I prefer with a twist of lemon.

My other go-to drink is a delicious Manhattan. mmmm
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattrickBT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by ShroudedWolf ShroudedWolf wrote:

Oy. I'm in the middle of cleaning/fixing/painting the duplex we're buying and the tenant left a mess. They had 4 cats and chain smoked. And they never, freakin', cleaned up. Ever. In 4 years. And the cats all had diarrhea. Explosively. This weekend I'm going to start the priming of the walls and I'll be writing with no energy. Negative energy even. You can call me Negasonic Mid-Thirties Something Bedhead. 

I can only hope you got such a place for dirt cheap.
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattrickBT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 9:52pm
I guess I'm fortunate not to be anxious at all about waiting for the results. I've got the new episode of South Park and some stuff to do around the house before the appraiser comes in on Friday, so I'll be kept pretty busy before results/next assignment.
TheDustyZebra View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TheDustyZebra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by MattrickBT MattrickBT wrote:

I guess I'm fortunate not to be anxious at all about waiting for the results. I've got the new episode of South Park and some stuff to do around the house before the appraiser comes in on Friday, so I'll be kept pretty busy before results/next assignment.

And yet, here you are. LOL
100MF2022 R1 G41 The Ties that Bind (Romance)
tcFlash View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tcFlash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 10:18pm
I don't have to be here. I could leave if I wanted. I just don't want to. What else would I do? Eat dinner? No, I'm not hungry. Watch TV? I haven't watched TV in years. Maybe I'll leave for a minute just to prove I can. # See? No sweat. 
MegOverman View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MegOverman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 10:29pm
Pshaw. Yeah. I could leave anytime too. Anytime. Midnight oh one, for example.
Have a glass of wine and take it like a writer.

R1 - A Waste of Stars (Drama)
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattrickBT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 10:30pm
South Park Season 21 premiere time!
charleycheval View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charleycheval Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 10:34pm
These comments are cracking me up! LOL At least we are all in this together..?!
Imaginative Insanity View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Newbie
NYC Midnight Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imaginative Insanity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 10:54pm
I really wanted to go to bed early. But alas, the results wait for no woman.

But this woman does wait for the results...
FFC 2017:
Ch1: Makeshift (Fantasy)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>