NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Creative Writing Corner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NEW MOVIE HERE IT IS!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sootfoot5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEW MOVIE HERE IT IS!!!
    Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 5:07pm
It has been a long but wonderful ride.  Here it is.  Hope all viewers, but especially the participants, enjoy it.  

This video is best viewed with headphones on your computer.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHySxU7cJwU

Thanks to everyone involved in the making of this film.  You are all super stars....StarStarStar

maiaco View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maiaco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 5:29pm
OMG OMG I'm crying!!!! So hilarious Sooty - and a BIG UP for the VO too.  That is just too hilarious!!!
No baby acorns were harmed in the writing of this story

lisafox10800 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisafox10800 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 5:36pm
This was GREAT!!! Kudos to you all! :) 
lisafoxiswriting.com
My short story collection, Core Truths, is now available wherever books are sold.
shanan187 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shanan187 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 5:46pm
Love it! So much fun :) Thanks for doing this again, Soot!
patsy View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 5:48pm
ClapClapClapClapClapFUN LESLIE!!!!!!!  ClapClapClap
jenspenden View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenspenden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 5:59pm
HAHAHA! Oh my gosh. I legit laughed out loud a few times (especially with Anthony, Sara, and Carrie). 

(I should've said, "Eff the rules!" and made longer clips. LOL
Tonatale View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tonatale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by jenspenden jenspenden wrote:

HAHAHA! Oh my gosh. I legit laughed out loud a few times (especially with Anthony, Sara, and Carrie). 

(I should've said, "Eff the rules!" and made longer clips. LOL

Rules? f**k it!
ShadowBeast View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadowBeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 6:51pm
Bwhahahaha! That was hilarious! Loved all the 'characters' in this mockumentary. This was an awesome idea. I can't even say what my favorite was-- the bits were all fantastic. The overconfident, the underconfident, the vacationer, the $^@% it, the psycho, the sword enthusiast, the arms full mommy ... all of it had be laughing! Me and my little shadowbeasties had a blast doing our part--yes, those are my dogs and that is all my stuff. Granted, the stuff was concentrated into one corner of my room. I love my dogs, but I'm not that crazy ... ummm ... well ... I do include creatures in my stories ... oooohhhh craaaaaap ... DANG IT! Confused
R1A tightly packed parcel of contents that leave you wanting--which a publisher told me made her editing day. Suck it judges!
nixie View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nixie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by ShadowBeast ShadowBeast wrote:

Bwhahahaha! That was hilarious! Loved all the 'characters' in this mockumentary. This was an awesome idea. I can't even say what my favorite was-- the bits were all fantastic. The overconfident, the underconfident, the vacationer, the $^@% it, the psycho, the sword enthusiast, the arms full mommy ... all of it had be laughing! Me and my little shadowbeasties had a blast doing our part--yes, those are my dogs and that is all my stuff. Granted, the stuff was concentrated into one corner of my room. I love my dogs, but I'm not that crazy ... ummm ... well ... I do include creatures in my stories ... oooohhhh craaaaaap ... DANG IT! Confused

<sniffle>  I am deeply wounded to have been left out of your character list. It's like you didn't even *see me there. <snort>
Cry

Y'know, you are kinda That Crazy Dog Lady. Is that supposed to be some kind of problem....? Cuz really, it's kinda the thing I *like* about you.... ;)
Tonatale View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Addict
NYC Midnight Addict

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tonatale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by nixie nixie wrote:

<sniffle>  I am deeply wounded to have been left out of your character list. It's like you didn't even *see me there. <snort>
Cry

The numbercruncher?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>