NYC Midnight : Creative Writing & Screenwriting Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Creative Writing Corner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coming Here Friday Evening!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sootfoot5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Coming Here Friday Evening!
    Posted: 13 Jul 2017 at 11:38am
Those of you repeat offenders know what happens every year before the prompts are announced - that's right, a new movie!

Better get your snacks ready and be prepared to be amazed- this is the best movie yet!

More details to follow...
lisafox10800 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisafox10800 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2017 at 11:59am
My first year as a 'repeat offender' and this sounds intriguing! Clap  Can't wait!
lisafoxiswriting.com
My short story collection, Core Truths, is now available wherever books are sold.
sootfoot5 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sootfoot5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2017 at 1:01pm
Ms. Foxx, you will be amazed, you will be dazzled, you will see yourself in this film, you will see others....this film represents the best and the worst of the NYC Flash Fiction Contestant - all in good fun of course!  
nixie View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nixie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2017 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by lisafox10800 lisafox10800 wrote:

My first year as a 'repeat offender' and this sounds intriguing! Clap  Can't wait!

Sooty does a film every year, which I tend to think of this way: if someone ever does a documentary on NYCM FFC contestants, the DVD will have Sooty's films as the gag reel.

Are the old ones still up, Soot?  love to see the links to past years' movies so folks who are new to the joint can get caught up on the fun. :)
Zblugg View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zblugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2017 at 3:21pm
Color me VERY curious, now... First offender, here.
lisafox10800 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisafox10800 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2017 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by nixie nixie wrote:

Originally posted by lisafox10800 lisafox10800 wrote:

Sooty does a film every year, which I tend to think of this way: if someone ever does a documentary on NYCM FFC contestants, the DVD will have Sooty's films as the gag reel.

Are the old ones still up, Soot?  love to see the links to past years' movies so folks who are new to the joint can get caught up on the fun. :)

That would be awesome!

Something else to look forward to (well, in addition to the prompts!) 
lisafoxiswriting.com
My short story collection, Core Truths, is now available wherever books are sold.
steph9289 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steph9289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2017 at 3:46pm
Found this one after a super quick search!

#amrevising
sootfoot5 View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sootfoot5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2017 at 4:48pm
Last year's was good but this year's is so much better.

I will try to find some of the other films - one got yanked from YouTube, I believe, because the production company committed copyright infringement.
maiaco View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maiaco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2017 at 5:06pm
Popcorn - check
Lots of sugar - check
Large screen - check
Comfy chair - check

Am I first in the queue?  

Can't wait!!!

No baby acorns were harmed in the writing of this story

jenspenden View Drop Down
NYC Midnight Black Belt
NYC Midnight Black Belt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenspenden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2017 at 7:10pm
As always, I'm curious, excited, AND nervous to see how foolish we all look on the "big screen." LOL 

FFC isn't the same without one of your films, Soot! Thanks for doing this. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>